Hamptons Magazine Sketches



Hamptons Magazine kicked off their very first Shop Hamptons page yesterday and I'm thrilled to say its adorned with Brooke Hagel sketches! Editor In Chief Samantha Yanks commissioned me to sketch out illustrations for the new page that each week will feature her top picks for Hamptons summer essentials of locally made products and artisan boutiques.
For the header I illustrated a quintessential Hamptons beach, dunes and all, with a girl laying out surrounded by her must-haves. I also drew a bunch of smaller illustrations to act as icons for categorizing the fab finds; shopping, home, beauty, food and wine. I'm excited to follow the page throughout the summer for all Samantha's spy luxe Hamptons treasures!
Similar posts to check out:

Leave a Comment

Unknown said...

Love your Hamptons illustrations Brooke!