Inspired Weekend, Fall Finds



A new season always inspires me to do a little shopping and today I'm sharing some favorite new fall purchases. For a week now the new gold iPhone 6 Plus has been mine and I'm absolutely loving it! Since my illustrations are like my babies I chose one of my current favorites to use as my mobile wallpaper. I have to say she's been quite the conversation starter while traveling this weekend to live sketch a Vogue event in Chicago and back at a private VIP party in downtown Manhattan.

1. Today's instagram of all my new goodies including my new beautiful handmade tan leather tassel clutch by Market Colors and gold iPhone 6 Plus. (Use code: BROOKLIT for 20% off the Canyon Tassel Clutch until Friday Oct. 3rd, 2014)

2. My favorite Fashion illustration print from my Brooklit Etsy shop inspired by Karolina Kurkova in Marchesa at the Met Ball.

3. New beauty obsessions: Nirvana White rollerball by Elizabeth and James, Asos gold metal hair clip and Marc Jacobs liquid eyeliner. I pretty much love the entire MJ Beauty line and can't seem to stop adding to my collection but this felt brush tipped eyeliner pen is beyond perfection! One reason I may like it to much is that its a very similar tip to the Copic Markers I illustrate with.

(Clutch ℅ Market Colors, photo and illustration by Brooke Hagel)

Check out a few related posts:

Leave a Comment