New Etsy Item: Fashion Illustration Pocket Notebooks



A new item has been added to my Etsy shops, fashion illustration pocket notebooks. I chose some of my favorite and most popular sketches and adhered them to the craft paper board covers. For years these notebooks have been floating around my desk, in my bag, and basically one of my daily essentials. I've been meaning to offer them in the shops, but it wasn't until this weekend that I finally put it into action.
These little fashion illustration notebooks are ideal for daily shopping lists, jotting down notes and to-dos. The bridal options also make a great little engagement or shower gift for any bride-to-be to keep track of gifts, guests, or vendors. Shown here are just a few, but if you click on over to the shops (Brooklit and Brooklit Bride) you can see the full selection available.

Leave a Comment